What is online personal training?
Online personal training is more of a coaching approach to fitness and nutrition compared to the traditional one-to-one personal training that you would typically receive in a gym environment. You have regular contact with me regarding your progress and you receive consistent motivational support to keep you on track.
- Comprehensive questionnaire to gain an understanding of your current health & fitness level and assess your goals.
- Initial consultation to discuss your questionnaire answers and a plan of action.
- A training and activity plan tailored to you and your goals.
- Nutritional feedback and advice based on your food diary.
- Weekly feedback form where you can report back your thoughts and feelings regarding your progress.
- E-mail support whenever you have questions or concerns.
- End of plan review where we look at how well the programme worked for you and compare key areas to the start of the programme – measurements, weight, pictures etc.
Why Choose online personal training?
- A more consistent personal training service – Your health and fitness is an ongoing goal that requires more than one hour a week of personal training.
- Education and self-sufficiency – My role is to point you in the right direction and support you so that you learn to lead a healthier life on your own.
- Increased success rate – Because this approach requires a level of self-motivation and because we are in regular contact then you are more likely to achieve your goals.
- More competitive – purchasing a one-to-one training session in a gym will cost you approximately £25 per session. If you have 3 sessions a week that’s £75!
And the drawbacks?
Online personal training requires you to follow the programme without having someone physically there to train you. If you are the kind of person who needs someone to make sure you complete the exercise then online personal training may not be for you. However, this won’t be a problem for anyone who’s ready to make the commitment to change.