Personal training in Milton Keynes
For those of you that are based in or near Milton Keynes, I offer personal training sessions. These can be tailored to suit your needs.
My gym based personal training sessions are located in Bletchley, Milton Keynes, in a dedicated personal training gym that isn’t available to the public.
We can also arrange outdoor session or sessions at other locations in Milton Keynes, if you have facilities and equipment available elsewhere.
Do I need to be in Milton Keynes?
No. Although I am only able to deliver physical personal training sessions in Milton Keynes, I can still provide you with coaching, training plans and nutritional expertise anywhere in the world. We can agree the best form of communication or mix of communications that work best for both of us.
Coaching vs just Personal Training
Personal training is just one of the services that I offer in and around my location of Milton Keynes.
Coaching, on the other hand, offers much more than just personal training. It is a more holistic approach to health and fitness and looks at your diet, your daily activity levels, motivation, education and anything else that may be in the way of you achieving your health and fitness goals.
Heading to the gym for one or two hours a week with your personal trainer is great, but unfortunately isn’t going to achieve your fitness dreams.
Why do you need a health and fitness coach?
It’s my belief that people are happier and more productive when they incorporate fitness and good nutrition into their everyday lives.
Having a coach ensures that you are making changes in all the little areas of your life which add up to your overall level of health and fitness.
Common reasons people don’t achieve their fitness goals:
- They struggle to prioritise health and fitness into their daily schedule.
- They don’t eat the correct amount of the correct foods at the correct times.
- Their sleep patterns are irregular and potentially too short.
- They’re not as active as they should be.
- They don’t have the knowledge to put together a well-balanced training programme.
- Lack of accountability to achieve the results.
This is probably the number one benefit in having a health and fitness coach. Having someone to be accountable to who has the knowledge and expertise to guide you towards achieving your health and fitness goals.
So how do we achieve your health and fitness goals?
I work with you to find a level of change that suits you and that you will be able to stick to. We will look at what activity levels and exercise you need to complete to achieve your desired goals. We’ll put together a weekly programme for you to complete. We’ll look at your nutrition and work out where we can improve this to match your needs. We’ll examine any other obstacles we need to overcome and find ways to work around these. This holistic approach to your health and fitness will increase your success rate substantially.
I hold a qualification in coaching as well as fitness and nutrition.
- Advanced Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
- Premier Diploma in Personal Training
- Level 3 Fitness Trainer Award including Nutrition for Health & Fitness
- Level 2 Foundation Certificate in Fitness Instruction
- Level 3 Certificate in Sports Massage
Health and fitness goals
I can help you achieve any health and fitness goal that you set out to achieve. All coaching and programmes are 100% tailored to you and your ambition.
However here are some examples of common goals people want to achieve:
- Lose weight
- Improve their overall health
- Build muscle
- Shape & sculpt
The initial consultation
The first step on your health and fitness journey is the initial consultation. This gives us the opportunity to meet each other and explore what you’re looking to achieve.
Here are some of the things we’ll discuss at the consultation:
- About you.
- Your fitness history.
- Your current fitness level.
- Your health and fitness goals.
- What exercise suits you best / you enjoy.
- What level of commitment you can give to your goals.
- Your diet and food timing.
- Your sleep patterns.
- Any obstacles that would hinder your results.
- Put together a plan for achieving these goals.
The location of this initial consultation is completely flexible. If you are local to Milton Keynes, then meeting for a coffee may be the best option. For those of you based elsewhere, we can use any form of video or voice call.
I like to keep things simple, so my rate is £25 / hour for any personal training, nutrition or coaching services.
I do however offer a couple of incentives:
- You will get the cost of the initial consultation back if you book 5 sessions.
- If you book 10 sessions, you only pay for 9. The 10th session is free.
Please contact me to book your consultation, if you’d like any further information or have any questions.